Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vol I, issue i

Maxwell's back in school again. Rose and Valerie say he must go free.

Gosh there's just nithing beter than torturing babies. torturing babies and sucking cock. Just LOVE it! The o ly thing I like better than torturing babies is sucking cock.

The Pisstaker is in a Writing Class. Yes, The Pisstaker k owws, the mind reeels. So many targets, so little time. Shit eaters.

Fuck the Africans. They think they're so suave, but they've never made any sit-coms or graphiks.b. They suck they are no good and nonb-Afrikaans should kill them. WhaahH! !

Dirty looks come fromcats. Cats are aliens. They brillant`.
Beer has ahd spices in it for millennia. It's like gin. A gift from the swamp krauts. just drink it.

Hre's to The Pisstaker's wonderful cat, Mr. Smeezos, of the Çepniz, marvelous Jo-Jo Kitty.

This week's Award: to Michael Cudahy, for utterly addling The Pisstaker's brain with 'Missives from the Past'.

Snooker is an impossibly British game. Easy to understand, ridiculously difficult to play.

Now I pull ski boot-mutated toenails off of my foot. Oh gods, The Stink! My poor toes have suffered at the expense of ski boots for 42 years. This all happened in a lucid dream.

Please, shit in my mouth. I have enjoyed so much shit in my mouth during the cousre of my Life. Please, just give me MORE. Mouth-shitters. Asshole suckers. You'll never have a guitar like mine! You'll never have a Martin D-28 loike mine, or be able to play it like I can. Ha-ha!

I love it all, terrifying as it is.

- The Pisstaker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog